It’s Friday (already?) and we’re back with more thoughts! Have a great weekend and, if you live near New Castle, Indiana, start getting ready for Bastion’s return from his back surgery and Grace@Arms’ return to the stage at a very special full-band concert at Mike & Joe’s (find the Facebook event here)!
I’ve been cranking out a lot of videos and chocolate pianos lately, so I think it’s time for a short news recap! This week:
1. The Lorax is in theaters and it’s amazing (and oh, so faithful to Dr. Seuss). My review is here.
2. GRACE@ARMS’ YouTube page is booming these days! We’ve had record hits this month, which top our record hits last month, which topped the record hits the month before. We’re growing! Thanks so much for watching, listening, and spreading the word! Feel free to help us turn this trend into the norm by sharing http://youtube.com/graceatarms !
3. My back continues to heal! I’m taking short trips to work and to other calm environments now and easing back into the swing of things. Thanks for all the support!
4. I’m putting in the order for the new Baseball shirts and Anniversary shirts today so they should be here soon! Thanks again to everyone who pre-ordered them–we can’t afford to make them without pre-orders so really; thanks, thanks, thanks!!!!
5. I’ve also discovered Instagram recently so I’ve been playing with some old photos on my phone. I’ve attached a few of Milo’s and my Maine vacation, my Halloween costume, and some other silliness to the end of this article. Enjoy!
“Go tell the Spartans, stranger passing by, that here, obedient to their laws, we lie.” – Epitaph on the Monument at Thermopylae
This week has been incredibly wild and crazy! Spring Break 2012! My week off has been spent with Raeanne, friends, and my new pastime. That pastime is the newly released Mass Effect 3! I’ve loved seeing some old friends and enjoying the time off.
If you’re unfamiliar with GRACE@ARMS, you can find us on iTunes, Facebook, YouTube, and at our homepage, graceatarms.com (you can also find us just about everywhere else–just search for Grace@Arms or BastionAtArms). You can also keep up to date with my blog, my art projects, my music, and my madness at my Facebook, Twitter, and my original blog at graceatarms.com/bastion.
Thanks and thanks again. Keep rocking with all that you’ve got.
– Bastion, of Grace at Arms